Melody joined BCWH with over 25 years of accounting experience. Having worked with a broad spectrum of small businesses over the years, including owning her own accounting consulting business, Melody has been a driving force in updating the firm’s accounting, project management, and marketing software. Outside the office, Melody enjoys spending time at the beach with her husband of 35 years and two dogs.
Affiliations and Education
- Foundation of Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance – Past Chair
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- VSCPA – Virginia Society of CPAs
- AFWA – Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (past chair of the Richmond Chapter of AFWA)