Your opportunity to take the lead!
Ready to flex your A/E/C marketing leadership skills and join an innovative planning and design firm as Marketing Manager? BCWH is seeking a marketing professional to play an integral role in helping to grow the firm and expand brand awareness across our regional footprint. Working closely with the firm’s partners and marketing staff, you’ll play an important role in growing the firm by developing strategies and plans to help open doors to key opportunities; managing our outreach to targeted accounts; executing the strategy and deliverables for capturing new business, and managing marketing staff. If you’re a proactive, multi-faceted marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a real fire in the belly to make an impact, then we should talk.
How You’ll Contribute
- Manage marketing coordinator, part-time graphics staff, and external consultants
- Work with partners to develop strategy, the annual marketing plan, and marketing budget
- Responsible for marketing staff training and training of technical staff on marketing fundamentals
- Initiate and develop contact with potential clients, working with partners to secure projects
- Attend strategy meetings and lead the development of interview support and RFP/RFQ materials
- Supervise marketing coordinators in the development of all marketing materials, participating as necessary
- Monitor and maintain quality control of all marketing activities
- Conduct post-award debriefings with prospects regardless of the outcome, and revises qualifications and proposal strategies as appropriate
- Serve as the “Brand Sheriff” to ensure the quality of the BCWH brand is maintained across all marketing touchpoints
- Devise strategies and tactics to engage prospects in a conference environment
- Attend conferences and events as BCWH’s brand ambassador and assist partners in engaging new business opportunities
- Assist partners with developing and executing strategies to deepen engagement with identified prospects
- Collaborate with partners in developing and executing specific brand awareness activities including speaking engagements, awards and social media
Content & Thought Leadership
- Manage the firm’s content marketing program in collaboration with internal marketing staff as well as outside resources
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop project write-ups and thought leadership stories
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 5-12 years of experience in an A/E/C marketing role; CPSM designation is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Business Administration preferred
- Ability to think strategically and work collaboratively with professionals across the firm
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
- A drive to make a solid impact on BCWH’s growth
BCWH is a recognized leader in the planning and design of learning environments that engage and inspire. We encourage our team members to strive for their own definition of greatness every day while working to exceed our clients’ expectations. As a member of the BCWH family you will enjoy family-friendly flexibility as well as team building and community involvement. We are headquarterd in downtown Richmond, Virginia, a creative/foodie hotbed with a low cost of living and great access to the mountains, beach and Washington, DC.
We offer an attractive salary based on relevant experience and broad benefits including healthcare, disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.