BCWH, an architectural firm based in Richmond, VA is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be a part of their energetic and creative team. This is an opportunity to work with an experienced Marketing Manager who will provide leadership and mentoring to help you gain important skills for a successful career in marketing.
The position reports directly to our Marketing Manager and works on a variety of marketing projects and assignments related to proposals, presentations, website, social media and conferences. A degree in marketing, communications or public relations is preferred. Experience with Architectural/Engineering/Construction (AEC) marketing a plus, but not required.
• Communications – both strong written and verbal communication skills are needed. Must be able to work with variety of staff and external consultants
• Keen eye for detail and quality control – possess good spelling, grammar and punctuation skills Be able to edit and proofread all work before distributing to staff or public
• InDesign – Must possess extremely strong InDesign skills. Properly use templates and other forms to create proposals, ads, interview materials, and other necessary items for firm
• Word/Excel/PowerPoint – must be proficient in Word and Excel and have good PowerPoint skills to assist teams with presentations and interview materials
• Illustrator/Photo Shop – must have proficient editing and design skills to assist with a variety of items for proposals, interviews, conferences, ads, etc.
• Time management and prioritization – must be able to work on multiple projects and working with Marketing Manager’s guidance, set proper priorities and communicate those to persons you are working with
• Research – ability to do research for a variety of projects including interview preparation materials and general marketing research
• Website editing – experience with Word Press or other website software a plus
• Photography – basic photography knowledge and skills are a plus, but not required
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Proposals – utilizing company templates, prepare, print and bind all proposals for the firm. Working with Marketing Manager and project team, prepare drafts and make edits in timely manner. Review all RFQ/RFPs and prepare detailed listing of all requirements and create a delivery schedule for each proposal. Coordination with outside consultants may be required. Strong time and project management skills must be used to produce quality proposals on time. Must be able to work on multiple proposals at any given time.
• Graphics – create a variety of graphics for interviews, advertisements, presentations, client meetings, collateral materials, and other firm activities. These will most often include using InDesign, Illustrator, Photo Shop and PowerPoint.
• Social Media – manage social media updates and content for the firm. Create social media plans for the firm and routinely monitor competitor and client social media usage.
• Website management – update website as directed by Marketing Manager.
BCWH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.